Nationwide Professional Engineering
Flagpole Calculations and Engineered Foundations Plan Services
Comprehensive, cost effective and timely engineering analysis and flagpole calculations and engineered foundations plans.
We have two basic services:
- Flagpole Analysis of Shop Drawings:
Many manufacturer’s or suppliers need to have their flagpole analyzed by a professional engineer to meet local wind and seismic conditions. The flagpole manufacturer or supplier may not have an in-house engineer to stamp the flagpole shop drawings; this is where we come in. We can analyze the flagpole to the necessary guidelines and provide the stamped calculations to prove that your flagpole is acceptable to the local building department.
- Flagpole Foundation Drawings:
We analyze the lateral and vertical loads on the flagpole and calculate the optimum footing size for your flagpole. We draw the flagpole calculations and engineered foundations plans and details and stamp the drawings for building permit approval.
Either service above can be a-la-carte, or can be combined into one turnkey package.
Flagpole Engineering Services:
- Lateral Design (Wind and Seismic/Earthquake loads).
- We assess the flagpole for shear and bending moments.
- Footing and/or anchorage design to resist lateral loads.
- Ensure proper lateral soil bearing resistance is accomplished to prevent overturning.
- Vertical Design (Live, and Dead loads).
- We assess the flagpole for compressive forces.
- Footing design to resist vertical loads.
- Ensure proper soil bearing resistance is accomplished to prevent settlement.
- Other structural requirements as necessary.
We can accomodate you
- Nationwide coverage. Therefore, there is no need to spend valuable time searching for an engineering firm that is experienced in the flagpole foundation industry.
- Our staff are all practicing professionals who are constantly receiving continuing education taught by some of the nation’s top professionals in the industry.
- We consistently produce detailed drawings and reports in a format that is complete yet concise.